Our Luxurious fragranced candles only contain the highest quality fragrance oils and give off a fabulous scent throw. If candle care is followed correctly you should get approximately 40-45 hours burn time out of each 30cl (200g NET) candle.
We use an Eco friendly blended wax for all of our candles which is vegan friendly and cruelty free.
Due to all of our products being completely handmade by us, please note that there may be a slight difference in colour or pattern from batch to batch. This doesn’t mean anything has changed, it is just the nature of the human hand and the interesting side of being homemade.
CANDLE & WAX MELTS
Contains Linalyl acetate, d-Limonene
Contains Allyl cyclohexanepropionate, Coumarin
Warning: 4-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate, alpha-Hexylcinnamaldehyde
Contains Iso E-Super, 3 and 4-(4-Hydroxy-4-methylpentyl)-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxaldehyde, Hexyl salicylate, alpha-Hexylcinnamaldehyde, alpha-iso-Methylionone, p-t-Butyl-alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde.
Lime, basil & manderin
Contains d-Limonene; Hydroxy; Helional
Warning: (Linalool, Linalyl acetate)
Fresh mint & Rhubarb
Contains CITRAL, DELTA-DAMASCONE, GERANIOL, HELIOTROPINE, TETRAMETHYL
Black plum & Rhubarb
Contains Iso E-Super, 1-(2,6,6-Trimethylcyclohexa-1,3-dienyl)-2-buten-1-one, Linalool, Linalyl acetate, d-Limonene, delta-1-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-yl)-2-buten-1-one.
Thai lime & mango
Contains 2,6-Octadienal, 3,7-dimethyl-, reaction products with Et alc., Citral, Linalool, alpha-Methyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde.
Warning: Geraniol, Phenethyl acetate, Phenethyl alcohol, dl-Citronellol
Contains Geranyl acetate, Nerol
Peony & blush suede
Contains Iso E-Super, Benzyl salicylate, Linalool, Linalyl acetate, [1.alpha.(E),2.beta.]-1-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-yl)-2-buten-1-one, alpha-iso-Methylionone, dl-Citronellol, p-t-Butyl-alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde.
Contains Aldehyde C-16
• When relighting candles, trim the wick to about 5mm to avoid sooting and irregular burning.
• Always place on a safe stable surface.
• Do not use the lid as a base.
• Never leave a candle burning unattended.
• Burn well out of reach of children and pets.
• Keep well away from flammable objects.
• Only stand on non-flammable surfaces – use suitable containers or candleholders.
• Do not expose the candle to draughts or other air flows e.g. radiators.
• Keep the container free of impurities and flammable materials.
• Extinguish sooting, flickering candles – trim the wick before reigniting.
• Do not move the candle whilst the wax is liquified